University Scholarship Program
At CIS University, we bet heavily on the future. We know every student’s story is different, which is precisely why we have always strived to make our school as accessible as possible through scholarships designed to help families and offer opportunities to more students.
We meticulously review each application we receive in order to ensure that they are considered for the type of scholarship that best fits their individual needs.
This application process is very competitive as we receive many requests from highly qualified students. It is therefore imperative that applications be submitted as early as possible.
Applications are considered throughout the the year on a rolling basis and reviewed in the order of reception.
Students who start their university degree at CIS University (new students) may apply for scholarships upon receiving an admission letter from the Admissions Department. Should the scholarship application be accepted, potential students will have a maximum period of 10 days to complete official registration at CIS University.
Students who have already started their studies at CIS University but have not yet applied for a scholarship can do so at any time during the academic year.
Only fully completed applications will be considered and reviewed by the Scholarship Committee.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS REQUEST
- Applicants must be admitted as a student (for new students) or currently enrolled (current CIS University students).
- Submit the requested documentation:
- Be a full-time student (Fall and Spring).
- Meet the requirements of the requested scholarship.
- Not to be the beneficiary of any other type of aid destined for the same purpose.
- Students must have met all the financial requirements demanded by CIS University.