Department of Business and Strategy
Office hours: Mondays and Wednesdays 10:30-11:30 and by appointment
- Professor of Accounting and Finance
- Advanced Program in Credit Risk Analysis, Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles (IEB, Madrid, Spain)
- MBA, Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO, USA)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Université d’Orléans (Orléans, France)
Areas of Interest and Research
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Financial Statements Analysis
Professor Cottini has consulted for and trained executives in large Spanish companies like BBVA, Repsol and Gas Natural for the past 20 years. He has taught accounting and finance in Institutions like Saint Louis University, Suffolk University, Universidad Antonio de Nebrija, European School of Economics, Loyola University and École Commerciale Mailier in France, the United States and Spain over the last 25 years.
He currently teaches Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting and Finance at CIS, The College for International Studies.