STILL NOT SURE WHAT TO STUDY? STILL DECIDING ON A MAJOR?
The education method at CIS – Endicott Madrid helps students to choose the major that best coincides with their aptitudes, and that remains most consistent with their interests. One of the most significant characteristics of the American Higher Education System is its flexibility. CIS – Endicott offers three course categories for years one and two, which allow access to a significant number of majors thereafter for years three and four. Upon successfully completing the four-year program, a bachelor’s degree  is awarded to each student in his or her chosen major. The first two years at any American college or university in the world consist of a broad range of general courses. During the last two years, classes are more specific, and correspond with the major chosen by the student. Students acquire and further develop English language, liberal arts, mathematics, and scientific abilities through varied general education courses.
 The degree earned by successful completion of this program is only considered official in the US.
CIS offers three distinct course categories for the first two years of study, which help students to choose an appropriate major, and core focus during the last two years:
TWO-YEAR PROGRAM IN MADRID
Students who wish to finish their Bachelor’s Degree have two options upon completion of years one and two in Madrid:
- Direct entry to Endicott College in Massachusetts for years three and four where college credits earned in Madrid are officially recognized.
- Entry to any American university or college in the world for years three and four.
Students in Madrid who decide to do years three and four outside of CIS/Endicott are offered orientation and guidance during year two. This process is designed to enable them to make the appropriate, correct decision on their transfer to another college or university.
Of course, a great many continue do years three and four at Endicott College in Beverly since the transfer process from Madrid requires minimal paperwork. Students also have many additional options in the US and Europe – or any other American college or university around the world. Students can apply to various schools, and await a response before making a final decision.
FOUR-YEAR PROGRAM IN MADRID
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
YOUR FOUR-YEAR PROGRAM IN MADRID!
This program is offered in its entirety in Madrid, Spain. Upon completion, students are awarded an official Bachelor of Science in Business Management.
- Overall credits: 125
- Professional internship program (12 credits).
- Teamwork and leadership are developed.
- Best Practices training in an international professional environment.
- Oral and written communication skills as required in international business are developed.
- Significant progress is made in the areas of analysis and conflict resolution in an international environment.