Business & Strategy
Office hours: by appointment
- Professor of Organizational Behaviour
- Ph.D. in Economy, Finance and Business, Universidad Camilo José Cela
- Master in Strategic Planning and Control in the General Directorate, Universidad Camilo José Cela
- Technician in Foreign Trade, CESMA Business School
- General Directorate Program at IE Business School
- Project Delivery System at CH2M
- Corporate Crisis Management at Edelman
- Decision Making & Problem Solving at Management Systems Inc.
- Innovation at Alamo Learning Systems
- Marketing at IESA
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering at Universidad Metropolitana
Areas of interest and research
- Business Analytics
- Individual freedom
Professor López Cifre has an extensive experience of over 20 years as an engineer. He has worked for different companies as project manager, Marketing Brand Manager, Technician Director, Design Manager and Commercial Director. Before focusing on teaching, he was General Director at CAROB SA.
Since then, he cooperates in different educational institutions such as the European Open Business School, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, NEXT International Business School, ESERP Business School, EAE Business School, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria and CIS- Endicott International, where he is currently teaching Organizational behaviour. Among his areas of expertise: negotiation, finance, foreign trade, soft skills, strategy, marketing and statistics.
Best 2017 Executive Programs Teacher at the EAE Business School (Madrid)