Office hours: by appointment
- PhD in Computer Science by Universidad de Zaragoza
- ANECA accreditation as PhD assistant lecturer
- Certificate of Advanced Studies by University of Zaragoza
- Computer Engineering (5 years) by Universidad de Zaragoza
Areas of Interecst and Researh
- Performance of Distributed Software Architecture
- Modelling and Analysis of Non-Functional Properties of critical and real-time systems
- Formal methods (Stochastic Petri nets)
Dr Gómez is researcher with more than 15 years experience in National and European R&D projects including academic and industrial environments (CDTI, AVANZA, FP6, FP7, Artemis, H2020). She was Project Coordinator of Simplext Project, awarded by Vodafone Foundation and finalist of ENISE awards, organized by INTECO.
Concerning teaching, she taught at the University of Saragossa, the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, the Autonomous University of Madrid, Polytechnic University of Madrid and the University of East London (United Kingdom). Currently she is professor of Business Computer at CIS and external professor at the International University of La Rioja in the Master in Computer Security.
In addition, she is a computer court expert in Saragossa Court and a freelance European Proposal writer in the H2020 programme.
- G. Zhang, P. Falcarin, E. Gómez-Martínez, S. Islam, C. Tartary, B. De Sutter and J. d’Annoville. Attack Simulation based Software Protection Assessment Method with Petri Net. International Journal on Cyber Situational Awareness (IJCSA). ISSN: 2057-2182, 2016.
- Gómez-Martínez, R. J. Rodríguez, C. Benac Earle, L. Etxeberria and M. Illarramendi. A Methodology for Model-Based Verification of Safety Contracts. Journal of Risk and Reliability, 2016.
- Gómez-Martínez, M. Linaje, F. Sánchez-Figueroa, A. Iglesias-Pérez, J. C. Preciado, R. González- Cabero and J. Merseguer. A Semantic Approach for Designing Assistive Software Recommender Systems. Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 104, pages 166-178. 2015.
- Gómez-Martínez, R. González-Cabero and J. Merseguer. Performance Assessment of an Architecture with Adaptative Interfaces for People with Special Needs. Journal of Empirical Software Engineering, vol. 19 pages 1967-2018. 2014
- Saggion, E. Gómez-Martínez, E. Etayo, A. Anula, L. Bourg. Text Simplification in Simplext: Making Text More Accessible. Revista de la Sociedad Española de Procesamiento de Lenguaje Natural (SEPLN). Vol. 47 (2011)