Trabaja con Nosotros – Oportunidades de Empleo
CIS Endicott College International University ofrece la oportunidad de trabajar en un entorno internacional y dinámico en el que se mezclan culturas de diferentes nacionalidades. Las numerosas actividades académicas y extraacadémicas permiten ofrecer oportunidades de trabajo tanto a profesores como a personas interesadas en la gestión académica y universitaria.
Si quieres trabajar en una Universidad Americana, en constante progreso y crecimiento, en CIS encontrarás esa posibilidad. Buscamos profesionales motivados e inspirados por la formación de los futuros líderes de España y otros países.
A continuación se muestran las oportunidades de empleo actualmente abiertas en nuestra Universidad.
We are interested in developing long-term relationships with superior instructors who have high professional standards and preferably hold a Ph.D., excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and a commitment to providing the finest hands-on focused education. We are seeking Professionals to share their knowledge and experience with undergraduate students in a variety of fields, related mainly to Business, Liberal Studies, Business English, Managerial Skills, Marketing and Communication. Courses taught within these areas are Business Fundamentals, Macroeconomics, Statistics, Accounting, Mathematics, Finance, Operations, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources, Advertising, Marketing, Media, Communication, Ethics, Psychology, Literature, English, Writing, and other related courses.
CIS-Endicott international focuses on educating the whole person with our faculty members facilitating students’ acquisition of deep conceptual knowledge, their attainment of a broad set of professional competencies, and their development of a clear sense of professional identity and character.
Courses meet twice a week for 13/15 weeks, from September to December and from January to May.
Faculty must have requisite subject matter expertise and outstanding communication skills. Courses are taught in English, therefore candidates must master this language. Faculty must also have excellent motivational and instructional skills in a diverse and non-traditional environment. Must be able to work in a collegial manner and facilitate the efforts of diverse groups.
A Master’s degree is required for all faculty positions, although holding a Ph.D. and the ANECA accreditation is preferred.
Marketing and International Recruitment Coordinator
The Marketing and International Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for recruitment and marketing strategies to enroll students in the undergraduate programs in both CIS Endicott International Madrid and the Endicott Beverly campus. The main responsibility is to create and sustain strong community and school relationships for the recruitment of new and transfer students to the programs. To be successful the Director will develop and maintain strong relationship with businesses and school and college counselors. The position requires regular travel and a commitment to effectively articulating the mission of the College to multiple constituencies.
This position is based in Madrid.
• Represent the colleges at all fairs and events by hosting information tables, providing presentations about our programs.
• Build relationships with all new students interested in applying to our programs and enter information into CIS and Endicott College databases.
• Maintain and report on monthly recruitment numbers of all undergraduate programs.
• Work with the CIS/Endicott International office to ensure applications are being processed and provide follow up with all students.
• Work with CIS/Endicott International office to ensure all applications are completed, and that students register for classes by connecting them with academic advisors.
• Administer placement tests to new freshmen.
• Assist with new student orientations and trainings for new and transfer students.
• Assist with campus-wide projects and activities, as needed by the President.
• Maintain communication and participation with community organizations, businesses, educational centers, and adult learning programs to identify potential students; this includes attending regular community meetings and attending any fairs or events in the community.
• Develop a marketing plan that includes businesses, schools, training and education programs, career and job-readiness programs and associate degree programs.
• Serve as the college liaison and representative at business and community events, fairs, trainings, and conferences focusing on recruitment of new students to programs.
• Work with CIS/Endicott International Admissions and Recruiting Offices in the development of marketing materials needed in the community and in the schools. This includes ensuring that all high schools, college-transfer programs, and adult alternative education programs have application and marketing materials available at their sites.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree.
• Experience working with undergraduate students, English Language Learners, and adult learners.
• Experience in higher education.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish with an additional language helpful.
• Must be able to travel internationally.
• Understands the challenge in urban education settings and the skill development needed for college success.
• Experience in public speaking, interviewing skills, application assessment and review, and sales and marketing.
• Awareness and knowledge in successfully executing digital marketing and social media campaigns.
• Strong organizational skills required.
• Ability to work independently and in collaboration with internal and external constituency groups a must.